Los Angeles webcam, California - Live webcam from Los Angeles, California
logo: watching the world by webcam
Los Angeles webcam, California
You are in: Locations : USA Live Skiing Resorts Weather Webcams : California webcams : Los Angeles, California

DESCRIPTION

From atop the Yamashiro Restaurant. This mountain palace is nestled deep within the Hollywood Hills, and sweeps across the Los Angeles landscape to bring images of the Hollywood Sign, Century City, and other downtown L.A. hotspots.

This webcam powered by Earthcam.

To view more live Los Angeles webcams in the USA, view webcam portal www.uswebcameras.com

Like what you read? Use the buttons below to share it with the world! These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Propeller
  • Google
  • Technorati
Google
 
User Comments
I wouldn't say Los Angeles weather is always nice but it's nice about 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent the weather is either stormy, hot or windy.
denny, 26 10 2009
Greetings from New Jersey! God bless my California friends, especially the Missionaries of Charity! www.abookofeverything.blogspot.com
Brian, 07 08 2009
I just luv LA I\'m so glad that I live theree! The weather is always nice and kewl \'nd everything
Josh, 22 07 2009
   
View more comments about Los Angeles webcam, California
   
Add a comment about  Los Angeles webcam, California

OTHER CAMERAS YOU MIGHT LIKE...
Borrego Springs webcam in California Borrego Springs webcam in California
Enjoy viewing this Californian webcam that's located at Borrego Springs in San Diego County CA
Downtown Los Angeles webcam in California Downtown Los Angeles webcam in California
This Californian webcam is overlooking downtown Los Angeles,  View the heart of Los Angeles through this great live web cam
Downtown San Francisco webcam Downtown San Francisco webcam
This Californian webcam is overlooking downtown San Francisco.  The city of San Francisco is the 4th most populated city in California 

More Cameras by Location ...

Most visited cameras ...


Camvista.com London Street View

 
Keep Me Informed!
Hotel Bargains


Camvista.com photo gallery


 
[c] Camvista Global Ltd [2014]
Camvistaon Google+
Home | About Camvista | Locations | News | Weather report | Special Events | Contact us | Webcam services | WorldCams | Hotels | SiteMap